St. Sebastian’s planned giving society was founded in 1999 and named in honor of the School’s first headmaster, Headmaster Monsignor Charles D. McInnis. There are many ways to become a member:
- Remembering St. Sebastian’s School in your will or trust.
- Adding St. Sebastian’s School as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Entering into a charitable gift annuity to St. Sebastian’s School, and receiving income for life.
- Naming St. Sebastian’s School as a beneficiary in a charitable remainder or annuity trust.
- Donating your home to St. Sebastian’s School, retaining the right of use for the rest of your life.
- Donating a vacation home or other property you no longer need.
A section in the School’s annual report will be reserved to highlight members of the Monsignor Charles D. McInnis Society, and to list any donor who has used a deferred gift as a method of giving back to the School.