Monsignor Charles D. McInnis Society
St. Sebastian’s planned giving society was founded in 1999 and named in honor of the School’s first headmaster, Headmaster Monsignor Charles D. McInnis. There are many ways to become a member:
- Remembering St. Sebastian’s School in your will or trust.
- Adding St. Sebastian’s School as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Entering into a charitable gift annuity to St. Sebastian’s School, and receiving income for life.
- Naming St. Sebastian’s School as a beneficiary in a charitable remainder or annuity trust.
- Donating your home to St. Sebastian’s School, retaining the right of use for the rest of your life.
- Donating a vacation home or other property you no longer need.
A section in the School’s annual report will be reserved to highlight members of the Monsignor Charles D. McInnis Society, and to list any donor who has used a deferred gift as a method of giving back to the School.